Why lRS? for Paging and Wireless Solutions
Read on - and then understand why LRS is the industry leader.
Why LRS is the only choice when it comes to on premise paging
Since 1993, LRS has been the leading innovator of onsite wireless solutions. We’ve been providing revolutionary technologies from the beginning, helping businesses become more efficient and productive. We are based in Dallas, Texas and have offices worldwide. As a U.S.-based design and engineering facility with professionals who place top priority in understanding and meeting our clients' needs, you can be assured our solutions will be practical and easy to use. When choosing a solution, we believe there are four traits that set us apart and have been the foundation of our success.
LRS is committed to bringing you the most durable products available in the market today. Our designs are created and controlled in the U.S.A., not overseas. Each group within our organization is trained in TQM (Total Quality Management). To further our commitment to quality, our engineers employ XP (Extreme Programming) concepts in order to develop better products with “first time” performance.
LRS has always led the way in Customer Service. Whether it’s Friday at 8pm or Sunday at 9am, LRS service is available with 24/7 live tech support. Critical items will be advance replaced within 24-72 hours.
At LRS, we’re not number one, YOU ARE!
LRS has always been the leader in value-driven products for the paging industry. Using U.S. engineering and overseas production, we guarantee the most features for the greatest value.
LRS has many patents. We lead the industry with such accomplishments:
- First Coaster Pager 1995 (Patented)
- First Stack-Charging System 1995 (Patented)
- First Anti-Theft System for Pagers 1996
- First Electronic Comment Card 1997 (Patented)
- First Low-Cost Seating System 1997
- First Cell-Phone Paging System 1999 (Patented)
- First RF Reprogrammable Server Pager 2001
- First Quick Casual Receiver 2002 (Patented)
- First Quick Casual Table Locator 2002 (Patented)
- First Curbside/To-Go Paging System 2002
- First Blue Coaster Pager 2002
- First Lobster Pager for Guests 2003 (Patented)
- First Trivia Game Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Sombrero-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Horseshoe-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Cactus-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Tire-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Pizza-Shaped Pager 2004 (Pending)
- First Fish-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Crab-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented)
- First Network based Transmitter with integrated guest paging including cell phone paging, table and seating management and wait list management
- Automated Call-Ahead Seating
The fact is, if you are sourcing your pagers from a UK company other than Long Range Systems UK, it's very likely that you are potentially buying maybe inferior products and dealing with a distributor or some guy operating from a PO box without the wherewithal that LRS has here in the United kingdom.
Buy from Long Range Systems - we will be here tomorrow, and the day after... others may not be.
Indeed, since writing this page in 2011 both of our competitors have changed brands (one of them twice!). Imagine what service you will get if you bought 'yesterdays' brand from either of them.
One brand, one choice - LRS UK
Copyright 1989-2018. Long Range Systems UK Ltd. All Rights Reserved. All Trade Marks Acknowledged.